Please read these conditions carefully before using this website. By using the edenbeachwear.co.uk & eden4lingerie.co.uk website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms & conditions.
Eden's acceptance of your order commences when your order is dispatched. At this point the purchase contract starts and you will be sent a confirmation by email.
We accept online payment by debit card or credit card, at the checkout you will have the choice of using one of two payment gateways, Klarna or PayPal.
Since lockdown began we have adjusted the way we work to enable us to continue to process all orders placed through our website and as a consequence some of our T&C's are affected.
- We aim to ship all domestic and international orders within one working day, although should there be a delay we will message you.
- We rely on the Royal Mail to deliver your order within the UK and have been advised that their services may still be running slower than usual, so you may notice a slight delay. In some instances there are significant delays with international shipments. Your patience during this time will be appreciated, however please contact us with any queries you may have.
- We have extended our returns policy from 30 days to 60 days.
- There will be no delays in processing refunds.
- Returned goods will be segregated for 72 hours before they are returned to our stock.
Orders are generally dispatched within 48 hours of receipt, subject to payment and all garments being in stock, should a garment be out of stock, temporarily or otherwise, we will inform you by email and/or telephone and advise you of your options. You will always have the option to cancel your order if you would prefer not wait.
Postage and packing charges:
Flat delivery rate
- UK & Channel Islands £4.60 (delivery 1 to 2 working days) or FREE for orders over £120.00
- Europe £11.50 (delivery 3 to 5 working days) or FREE for orders over £180.00
- Rest of the world £17.00 (delivery 5 to 10 working days) or FREE for orders over £180.00
Orders posted to Europe and the Rest Of The World are posted using Royal Mail International Signed For or Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed For and will require a signature upon delivery. We operate a fair postage policy on all international shipments and will refund a rounded up difference if greater than £1.00.
Once we have dispatched an order, we shall update the order status and you will receive an email. Your Royal Mail tracking reference will also be emailed you to in either the dispatch notice or via PayPal if you opted to pay via PayPal Express or PayPal.
Follow this link to track your order https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
Please allow the appropriate delivery time (see guide above) and take into account for any public holidays, however if the full delivery time has elapsed and your parcel has not been delivered, please email us email@example.com . We shall then begin an investigation for you with Royal Mail. The investigation process can take up to 45 days from the date of dispatch. During the investigation process we will keep you updated.
Customers are responsible for any import duties and taxes which may be levied on any shipment outside Europe plus any added charges for Customs clearance. The importation or exportation of some or all of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
Returns / Refunds
If for any reason you are not satisfied or happy with anything purchased from Eden simply return it within 30 days from the date of dispatch for either an exchange or refund (less postage costs). This does not affect your statutory rights.
Goods that are being returned must be unworn, unmarked and the original tags must be attached and intact. Unfortunately we cannot offer this guarantee on goods that don’t fulfil this criteria, unless the product is found to be faulty.
For hygiene reasons all garments with a gusset should be tried on over your underwear.
If you wish to return goods to us, please fill in the returns slip supplied with your order and enclose this with the returned goods.
If you do not have the returns slip please return the goods to the address below along with the following information:
- Full name & address
- Contact telephone number
- Order number
- Reason for returning
- If you would like a refund or replacement - and details of replacement, if this is required
c/o 1 Station Cottages
We recommend you opt for an appropriate postal service that provides the correct insurance value and traceability as Eden is not responsible for items which are returned that go missing in the postal system.
We'll send you an email to let you know when your return has been received.
Items that can't be returned
Most items bought from Eden can be returned, with the exception of anything listed below:
- Gift Vouchers are non-returnable and can't be exchanged for cash
- Hosiery (tights, hold-up's and socks) are not accepted
- Return postage charges won't be refunded if goods are returned unless goods are deemed faulty. If you've asked for replacement items you won't be charged again for shipping these.
Eden Company Information
Our registered office is at the following address:
c/o 1 Station Cottages
This web site was created and is served from the UK, English law therefore governs it and should any legal discrepancy occur, it will be dealt with in an English court of law.
This website and its content is copyright of Eden - © Eden 2010. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
Use of the Eden Website
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Eden and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Eden. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Eden takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.