Coronavirus (Covid-19) Business Update
Last updated on 14 July 2020
As lockdown continues to be eased, we would like to assure you that we continue to follow UK Government guidelines for working safely during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The wellbeing and safety of all our team members, customers and supply chain partners remain our top priority.
Since the beginning of lockdown we have adjusted the way we work to enable us to continue to process all orders placed through our website.
If you are unable to reach us by phone during normal business hours please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on our website and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Here are some specific assurances we wanted to share as we operate during these testing times;
- We aim to ship all domestic and international orders within one working day, although should there be a delay we will message you.
- We rely on the Royal Mail to deliver your order within the UK and have been advised that their services may still be running slower than usual, so you may notice a slight delay. In some instances there are significant delays with international shipments. Your patience during this time will be appreciated, however please contact us with any queries you may have.
- We have extended our returns policy from 30 days to 60 days.
- There will be no delays in processing refunds.
- Returned goods will be segregated for 72 hours before they are returned to our stock.
- Frequent cleaning and hygiene procedures are in place.
We want to thank you for your support, as it matters more than ever.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Stay safe and well
from Amanda and team Eden x